This blog site serves as a depo for things (mostly photographs) not posted on my other blog sites. Otherwise, it merely redirects to them.
I've seen this homestead too and always thought it looked like a really neat place. Like you could dust out the cobwebs and move right in. But I suppose up close you would decide differently.
I agree, it looks like quite the spread. I wonder when it was last occupied?
It does look like an interesting spot to explore. With a bit of imagination it is quite a working ranch.
I've seen this homestead too and always thought it looked like a really neat place. Like you could dust out the cobwebs and move right in. But I suppose up close you would decide differently.
ReplyDeleteI agree, it looks like quite the spread. I wonder when it was last occupied?
ReplyDeleteIt does look like an interesting spot to explore. With a bit of imagination it is quite a working ranch.
ReplyDelete